Old versionsSee all
FaceVACS-DBScan surveys databases of biometric identities (i.e. trusted face photographs) and other closely related data. This product supports the biometric identification, comparison, and verification of persons who are members of a large group.
Human inspectors rely on FaceVACS-DBScan to examine non-similar identities automatically, while controlling similarity thresholds. The system then proposes and presents the most similar identities only. This saves time and effort and is less error prone.
Additionally, the Examiner component allows for the enhancement of images for comparison to the gallery. For example, image processing filters can improve the quality of images which were retrieved from low quality video footage. The pose correction filter which uses 3D modeling technology, can generate frontal views of faces taken under lateral angles. This allows operators to develop watch lists of potential matches while maintaining a full audit trail for each step in the process. It also helps investigators identify individuals in crime scene photos and surveillance videos by matching facial images against the agency's mugshot repository.
The Examiner tool also provides a set of inspection tools that helps identify the person in question in a timely manner, allowing investigators to act upon the search results in the critical time period after a crime has been committed.
- Powerful Examiner tool for image quality enhancement and visual inspection of matches
- Cluster configurations for multi-million person database processing
- Flexible and comfortable match list handling that allows sorting, rearranging, browsing, filtering and more
- Batch and interactive enrollments and identifications
- Extensive and flexible management of additional case related data
- Auditable configurable journal for revision purposes and for general usage
- Integrators' Kit for easy integration into existing systems
- Prebinning by bin sets
- One-to-few requests
- High availability option